neděle 30. září 2018



Extended  (SOTA) Weekend  28.9.-30.9.2018

We had a public holiday on Friday, the 28th September.  Since July we were not on a trip (I hate the hot weather). But   autumn is comming and temperatures have fallen. The forecast promised sunny days. It was the instruction for  the  (SOTA) trip. Our (for me and my wife, boys had another activity) destination was Kelčský Javorník (OK-ZL-041). There is a new lookout tower on the top of hill...

The view from top was really beautiful...
















I activated OK-ZL-041 quickly with 5 QSO. Thanks!

For the Sunday activation I selected  the hill Trojačka  (OK-MO-014).  Morning was frosty and clear, the next sunny day was beginning.


























I activated this SOTA with 9 QSOs. Thank you!

The forest was quiet without the tourist traffic, I did not see (fortunately) any animal. During these days the bear moves in forests nearby my home QTH. The meeting  would be interesting, but I am not sure, if I want it really (hi).

I am looking forward to next SOTA trips!


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat